Based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Consultants at Saigon Pet Relocation Vietnam have the expertise to take care of your pet’s travel requirements. We manage the whole journey from start to finish. We fully understand the planning and regulatory requirements for bringing pets into Vietnam by checked baggage on the same flight with you, or as manifested cargo on another flight separate from your flight.
Helpful information to plan your travel:
Depending on which country you are relocating from there are different planning and government regulations to take into consideration. That’s why we are here to help.
Pets from abroad to Vietnam are not required to stay in quarantine, and can be cleared to come straight home to you. However, to avoid costly and risky complications, it is essential that pets are accompanied with all required documents; and that our staff are ready and waiting to meet them upon arrival to facilitate their way through the formalities.
Consultants at Saigon Pet Relocation Vietnam are here to provide expert advice, and provide an itinerary specific to your pet’s travel needs. This plan ensures you know exactly what is required, and what the associated costs will be. We are here to guide you every step along the way and help ensure a safe relocation with minimum stress for your pet.
Saigon Pet Veterinary Resident Consultants:
- Talk to you to find out all about your beloved pets!
- Give expert advice on preparing your pet for international travel to Vietnam
- Choose the best sized travel crate to ensure pets travel safely and comfortably
- Book your pet on the most direct flight into Vietnam
- Help you select an airline with a good reputation for pet travel
- Book for animal lounge at transit care if required
- Provide detailed information about specific entry requirements for Vietnam
- Veterinary schedule for vaccination and blood test dates if needed
- Provide you with your pets’ detailed itinerary
- Notify you upon your pets’ safe arrival
- If necessary, arrange your pets’ onward journey within Vietnam after arrival
Saigon Pet Relocation Veterinary consultants are uniquely qualified to advise you on pet accommodation anywhere in the world, for any amount of time
Important points to consider when bringing loved ones into Vietnam:
- There are many different requirements for pets coming into Vietnam depending on what species and how many pets you will bring
• Advance planning is essential! You need to allow sufficient time. The planning process can require up to 3 months preparation before the arrival of your pet