Based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam, SAIGON PET RELOCATION VIETNAM can provide an all-inclusive door-to-door service for your pets from Vietnam to any place in the world with the lowest cost. We provide the best service for shipping your pets to a new country: from required document preparation, transit permit, import and export permit, custom clearance, cage preparation, care of your pets at the airport, and booking with animal lounges while in transit.
Saigon Pet Relocation will ensure a safe and a smooth trip to a new country.
How we can help:
Our Consultants at SAIGON PET RELOCATION VIETNAM will:
- Talk to you to find out all about your pets!
- Give expert advice on preparing your pet including quarantine and customs requirements for international travel from Vietnam
- Organize Veterinary schedule for vaccination and rabies blood test dates if needed
- Choose the best sized IATA travel crate to be sure pets travel comfortably, including crate bedding and safety labeling
- Help you select an airline with a good reputation for pet travel
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home
- Book your pet on the most direct flights
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way at an animal lounge
- Can arrange door to door service
- Prepare your special detailed itinerary
- Notify you upon your pets’ safe arrival
- Organize staff to take care of your pet during the time waiting at the airport for boarding
Our Resident Vets at Saigon Pet Veterinary Clinic:
- Are professional experts in pet travel and can provide your pet with all the correct treatments they need to travel to their destination
- Will ensure all documents and treatments are done accurately
- Can come and visit you at home as a free part of our service (state dependent)
- Will give your pet a health check at our Transit Lounge/Pet Hotel prior to their flight
Other parts of our service which make us unique:
- Our pet handlers will come to your house to personally and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate.
- Saigon Pet Hotel access, for your pet to stretch and relax out of their crate before flight
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service
Points to consider when bringing loved ones to a new country:
- There are many different requirements for pets coming into a new country. Some countries require quarantine. Many do not require quarantine but do require strict adherence to complicated procedures. That is why we are here to help you and your pets.
- Advance planning is essential! You need to allow sufficient time. The planning process can take up to 6 months preparation prior to the arrival of your pet to a new country like Australia or Japan.
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft always knows that your loved pet is on board their flight.
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18-25 degrees Celsius so that they are comfortable.
- The pets’ cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see is what going on around them.
• What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what your pet will experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!). Nice isn’t it?